Monday, June 23, 2008

wild card cowboys

Sunday, June 22, 2008. The rain was pouring hard and the wind is blowing hard outside. Me and my cousin Thine woke up past 12 after sleeping at 2 a.m. there’s nothing much to do since we cant get out of the house and the electricity is was also not available. i was bored. I felt like blank. Cant do anything fruitful this day. Then, I remembered what me and my family use to do during typhoons in our province. Yes…. I finally got something to do and be excited about. As the oldest among the housemates, I called for a general assembly in my room and we’ve prepared a comfy mattress for us to sit in. we went through the rain and grab light snack on the convenient store near us. Then the tournament begins.

The four characters are me (Lyra Gabilo Faeldon), my cousins (Jomar Quizagan Gabilo, Kristine Gabilo Adami, and Rodel Gabilo Come). The rule was simple. Who ever lose the game of poker will be the one to sort the cards and got the opportunity to be drawn on the face. It was a tough game. Considering that Tine just learn the game at that very moment. After 4 hours of bursting to laughter and trying to cheat on my playmates. We ended up all looking like worst than Indian cowboys.

The ranking are as follows:
Valedictorian: Kristine May Gabilo Adami: a.k.a. (NOKIA)


Salutatorian: Rodel Josef Gabilo Come: a.k.a. (Honda/Nachos)
First Honorable Mention: Lyra Gabilo Faeldon: a.k.a. (Spiderman)


Honorable Mention: Jomar Quizagan Gabilo: a.k.a. (Chubby kiss)




The next time a typhoon hit your place and you got bored… try doing this… its really fun..

Any comment or suggestions?.. Write me.. tnx!

No comments: