Wednesday, June 4, 2008

beach house - mahatao, batanes




this would be my first entry and i whould like to promote our small and simple beach house at Disvayangan Bay, Mahatao Batanes.

My family built this house few years ago for our personal use but when tourism blooms in our province, we decided to share it whith everybody..

its just a simple cottage with complete facilities.. nice and clean utensils. and an amazing view by the bay.. its very accesible for it is located along the national road. it is good for family/barkada picnic or even if you just want to escape from the noise of the metro.

We treat everyone like a family and we personaly attend to the needs of our visitors and want them to feel at home.

if you want to visit us. please txt or call edna at 09178988962. or post a comment here. ill be glad to here from you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This place looks familiar. I'm not sure if this is the place where we stayed in last October 2008. Is this the one near the text hut? I wasn't able to meet the owner, only the cousin (I guess), Auntie Dicta. I miss Batanes... :-(

lyra faeldon said...

you're right... its near the txt hut but I dont know if Aunt Dicta and I are related... Im only sure that she owns the opposite lot of our beach house... please come again...