Thursday, June 12, 2008

too much is enough


yeah.... its really too much... i have been wondering why life is so unfair but i haven't had an answer yet to this day... we all are educated with whats right and wrong but why do we keep on doing the later?...


ok... break it up.. im not getting any sense here... to cut it short.... IM MAD... IM FED UP, IM ANGRY and I HAD ENOUGH... the scenario started a long time ago. and to my prolongged patience.. i had to courage to keep my mouth and anger in tuck. but this time... hell im going to sout it all... ok,ok,,, im sory.. lets start,, my problem is regarding my family and the place i stay. my (aunt1) and I have been living together since i graduated and have a job few years ago. there was no problem yet then. just last year my cousin (daughter of my (aunt2)) and my (aunt1)s daughter arived and suit into the picture.. it all goes well until my aunt2 had a terible problem with her husbad. although only there daughter live with us. she has gone crazy... (i think).. she use to be my favorite aunt but now the world has turned upside down.. she has been harashing me through text and saying me bad words such as killing me and been forcing me to pay her daughters share of rent in our apartment as if ive done a mortal sin to them.. i dont think so... i had kept my mouth shut for so long that at this moment, i no longger wish to just swallow all what she says and turn my back on it.


the thing that pissest me off is that it would be more acceptable is Ive done something worth all her efforts but i got none. considering that her blood is running through my veins, that she is my aunt whatever may happen and that she is a PRINCIPAL (for real). she should act like one in all cost it may. I dont want to inflick a family issue that will destroy my own but i also know where my cut is... and forcing me to pay for her daughters rent and harassing me through text that leaves me sleepless nights wont be fair...


i want to see a change... i havnt had done anything YET.. but i want an answer to my prob.. I had been thinking about moving out. but i dont have anyone to turn on to. i am alone and my only companion is my self. i am afraid if i can make it or not. im too fragile to make a step thinking i would be crushed in the hostile world. do you have any suggestion or advice on what should i do?... will i move out or not? are there any options?... where will i start? lastly, have i made the right decision about writing this blog?.... so sorry but like i've said.. i am all of what i have. i do not have many friends. i dont socialize and my only family are the one who are poisoning me..


pls help me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know what? I can identify with what you are going through coz I've been there before.. Thankfully I was rescued by someone who loved me so much. Nuon q lng nalaman n may nagmamahal pla sakin. at marami pang iba.
and I'm very sure that this someone loves you also, so much that he is willing to rescue u whatever situation you have ryt now.. What's so amazing is that hindi mo n kailangan pang magmakaawa para lng tulungan k nya..
His sweet name is JESUS CHRIST.
you jz have to ask and believe coz He is willing to help those who come to Him.

You myt ask, panu k nakakasiguro?

Well, it's because I've experienced His Saving Power, Love, Compassion and Grace.

When I was verrry hopeless and I had no one to turn to and when I was so weak and afraid that there's no one to hold on to, He was there..
He saved me from my miserable living.
He willingly forgave me for everything I've done.
He generously gave me a fresh start, a new hope and a new purpose to live for.
And now, He is transforming my life so that I may receive the rewards He has promised.

God is so merciful, so compassionate, so powerful, so faithful and more....

jz ask Him.... He had been waiting..

lyra faeldon said...

thanks for the help... i apreciate it..

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry...