Thursday, July 10, 2008

dont laugh at me

I'm a little girl with glasses, the one they call the geek



A little girl who never smiles, 'cause I've got big crooked teeth

And I know how it feels. To cry myself to sleep






I'm that kid on every playground who's always chosen last

A striving loner tryin' to overcome my past



You don't have to be my friend but is it too much to ask?

















Don't laugh at me, don't call me names



Don't get your pleasure from my pain



In God's eyes we're all the same




Someday we'll all have perfect wings





I'm the cripple on the corner you've passed me on the street


And I wouldn't be out here beggin' if I had enough to eat


And don't think I don't notice that our eyes never meet




I lost my heart and life when someone cross that yellow line




That same day I lost my mind.



And right now I'm down to holdin' this little cardboard sign...


DON'T LAUGH AT ME!














I'm fat, I'm thin, I'm short, I'm tall I'm deaf, I'm blind, hey, aren't we all?

No comments: