Friday, December 5, 2008

Mahatao NHS - Batch '01



I've never been the class favorite and I admit I'm guilty for the past few years that I've ignored my lifetime friends. But after a while, I made up my mind and started to look back to what made of who I am today and decided to pay them what I owe.

It was a really nice, no... not just nice but overwhelming experience to be with them again. We exchange stories and giggled like kids again. I really like what I felt at that moment and wanting more to be back again. I already missed a lot and this time, I'm not going to let another pass me again.

It's only a portion of my high school batch that I met but I’m truly looking forward for the rest to surface in my peripheral once more.

I miss you guys... I miss all of you. The good and bad times we shared together at that sea-side school up in the north will always be one of the best memories stored up in my system until I go obsolete.

Until the next horse kick, and the angel flies. Lets drink to that!... hehehe!

No comments: